GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll change the way the world defines wellness: mind, body, & mood.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Marketing Campaign Specialist to our Global Enterprise Growth Marketing Team.
Based in New York City, Boston, Austin, Houston, DC, or Chicago (remote to start), the B2B Marketing Campaign Associate will report to the Global Account-Based Marketing Senior Manager, & will be a critical supporter of our demand generation program in the United States.
The ideal candidate understands the importance of connecting the dots between sales & marketing. And loves to plan, execute, & offer insights & analytics on performance along the way of outbound campaigns. Also, is a results-driven person, relationship-building, understands demand generation marketing & subsequent sales qualification processes, & can balance & prioritize what is a priority to generate results.
- Plan & execute 1-to-many outbound campaigns in partnership with the sales development team focusing on bringing new opportunities for Gympass in the US market.
- Lead the campaign setup process & tracking to ensure effective performance reporting & contribution to the overall goal of creating sales opportunities.
- Understand specific sales funnel needs, identify targeted lists, develop personalized messaging based on our value proposition, persona, & company to deploy marketing campaigns.
- Write exceptional email copy, & will apply growth marketing tactics to consistently improve the open rate, reply rate, & conversion rate of our marketing campaigns.
- Define buyer personas within accounts, crafting messages that align to persona challenges, & expected business outcomes.
- Partner with the content team to provide campaign customization & localization.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, & call to action for personas & key accounts in the regions.
- Monitor key performance indicators for marketing campaigns to ensure continuous improvement & effectiveness of prospecting & marketing tactics.
WHO YOU ARE
- A B2B marketing enthusiast with 2+ years of experience managing campaigns using outbound marketing outreach strategies.
- You're familiar with the technology sales cycle & how to employ marketing communication strategies to generate sales opportunities.
- You've used marketing automation tools & CRM systems (Salesforce, Apollo, Salesloft, or Hubspot experience is a plus).
- You have a strong understanding of pipeline management & metrics.
- Experienced in partnering with field sales & sales development reps to deliver targeted personalized campaigns.
- A strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders within the marketing & sales teams.
- You are a proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative & critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing & sales professionals, & the ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- A plus if you:
- Have experience in regional or global teams, managing & reporting to stakeholders across the globe
- Are multi-lingual
- Are proficient in Excel & have experience using it to build models & forecasts
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass & LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.