BARK is a fast-growing business for dogs (and their people).The Key Accounts Manager is a new role on our Retail Team, who's focus is on strategy & go-to-market plans for our retail channels, including Pet Specialty, Gift, Lifestyle, & Home.
Were looking for a strategic, energetic, relationship-centric, dog lover. Established relationships with regional pet specialty, gift specialty, lifestyle specialty, & home specialty retailers is a plus.
- Meet both revenue & profitability goals
- Add new customers & expand distribution
- Build exceptionally strong relationships with Account base to ensure long-term stability & profitable growth.
- Market development with new customers
- Assist team in development & execution of channel marketing initiatives in-store experience, floor sales training & incentives, promotional activity.
- Monitor product assortments, sales & inventory positions of all accounts, to ensure optimum sell-through as well as sell-in.
- Maintain general market awareness & knowledge of account activities; monitor/communicate competitive conditions & product/design trends
- Ensure cross-functional communication within retail team
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Skilled in retail account management experience with multiple channels of trade & key retailers
- Obsessed with customer relationships & long-view account planning
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, be proactive & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization, negotiation, communication & presentation skills.
- Strong team player with ability to collaborate cross-departmentally.
- Not afraid to make a fart joke
- Must love dogs. No need to watch the movie Must Love Dogs.
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.