At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access & participate in, & that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, & trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets & people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse & Societe Generale, & together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain & crypto technology.
We are looking for a technical sourcer to focus on growing our technical organization & making our hiring process more efficient.
What you will do:
- Identify & engage passive talent to help build technical teams within Engineering & Product Management
- Work closely with recruiters & hiring managers to understand the requirements of the role & how the role fits into the organization
- Ensure there is a constant, quality candidate pipeline
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines & execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, & sourcing campaigns
- Assist with evaluation & implementation of new sourcing tools & procedures
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS (Greenhouse)
What you need to have:
- Strategic, proactive attitude with great follow through on tasks
- An ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges
- A sound sourcing approach with the ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill positions
- Industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills
- A strong self awareness combined with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with Greenhouse
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do & can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds & experience in banking, startups, tech giants, & big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London & Singapore & have big plans for our growth. Were looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working & intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers & regulators can trust. Were committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open & accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets & those who dont want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, StoneX & Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, & employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor & a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do & influence how we communicate & collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, & ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, & family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in & out of office.) In addition to the benefits & perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real & measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us: