Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role:
As Kustomers Talent Acquisition Lead, you will work closely with the rest of the Talent team as well as the leadership team on building a world class candidate experience. From a candidates first touch with Kustomer, you will be a guide, thought partner, & advisor for driving engagement with talent. You will act as a brand ambassador for our team, actively communicating our value proposition to the community through outreach, events, & talent marketing. As an internal influencer for talent, you will advise the leadership team on initiatives to successfully onboard people & integrating them into our culture & the broader Customer Experience industry.
Youll be responsible for:
- Proactively sourcing active & passive talent against Kustomers hiring plans
- Driving towards a repeatable, scalable talent pipeline
- Partnering with the Head of Operations & People on acquisition & retention initiatives
- Analyzing our sourcing channels, continuously optimizing for return on investment
- Improving our onboarding processes to ensure a seamless transition for incoming talent
- Owning hiring for the entire team as you grow in the role, with support from the People Team
- Building relationships with hiring managers, partnering closely with them to understand how to best expand their team
- Guiding the hiring process, asking questions to drive clarity & pushing back where appropriate
- Youre determined to find the best talent, exploring new sources, relentlessly moving forward
- Youve been in talent acquisition before & know how to build a team while managing relationships
- Youre a generalist, having hired for Sales, Marketing, Engineering, & more
- You have or want to develop technical acumen & know the difference between client side & server side when it comes to engineering
- Youre naturally curious, you ask questions & you dont shy away from challenges
- Youre a dynamic problem solver, always seeking solutions, leveraging relationships & resources
- Youre attentive to the little details & you believe people's experience matters
- Youre familiar with Google Apps & learning new technologies comes naturally to you
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, & a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.