Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We have the potential to change lives on a massive scale with our innovative approach to healthcare & it all starts with our ability to deliver that message to the people who need it most.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst that possesses a passion for experimentation & innovative analyses, enjoys discovering new opportunities for growth & optimization, & developing recommendations that transcend the numbers. This is a hybrid role that requires both a deep understanding of Clover's local market dynamics & their impact on the success of the business & Clover's mission along with the curiosity & analytical skills to leverage data in unique ways. You will be a trusted, strategic partner that supports & drives our overall team & strategy forward.
As a Senior Analyst, you will lead a team that uses data to provide Clovers Sales & Marketing teams insights on how to allocate resources efficiently & effectively in order to achieve best-in-class membership growth.
As a Senior Analyst, you will:
- Support Clovers annual bid (i.e., plan design) process by being held accountable for:
- Data support for expansion plans, including addressable market size estimation & competitive intelligence analyses.
- Generating membership growth & churn projections to be used for financial projections as well as company-level goal-setting.
- Support Clovers Sales & Marketing teams by:
- Providing data-driven tactics & strategy recommendations for allocating Sales & Marketing resources efficiently & effectively.
- Identify opportunities & methods to increase performance of all sales channels.
- Provide analysis & insights into key growth metrics such as cohort analysis, retention, churn, member acquisition, & conversion ratios.
- Identify, analyse, & interpret trends & patterns in complex data sets to improve methodological decision-making .
- Maintain key growth dashboards.
- Perform other analytic duties as requested or needed.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate & driven by Clover's mission. You are excited to create a significant impact on member experience & the business.
- You are a team player. You enjoy partnering with others & want to work collaboratively to find new solutions.
- You are detail-oriented. You have great follow-up skills & can prioritize & self-manage your work.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3+ years experience with quantitative analytics.
- You have 2+ years of SQL experience.
- Python, R or equivalent experience a plus.
- Growth or marketing experience a plus.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.