Stix is providing women with the products, education, & space they need to make confident decisions about their health. Based in Philadelphia, Stix currently offers pregnancy tests, ovulation tests, & UTI products discreetly delivered to your door. We're committed to educating our community through our ultimate health resource, The Library. This role is based in Philadelphia but remote currently due to COVID-19.
The Growth Marketing Manager at Stix will take complete ownership of all paid media & retention channels to ensure key performance goals are exceeded. They will be obsessed with finding things to test & improve on a regular basis, love analyzing numbers, & make all elements of our strategy better Working with the Director of Marketing, this person will have a strong understanding of how to take ownership of key responsibilities on their own, while also knowing when to tap in teammates for help.
The ideal person for this position will have at least 3 years experience driving the paid acquisition & lifecycle channels for a fast growing ecommerce company. They will be very familiar managing an advertising budget across multiple acquisition channels & reporting regularly on key metrics related to campaign performance, spend & acquisition costs. On top of having a deep passion & understanding of marketing analytics, this person should be obsessed with A/B testing & conversion & funnel optimization across ad channels, email, SMS, & the entire customer journey. Their experience should show a clear track record of using marketing channels to deliver success.
What Makes a Person the Perfect Fit For This Role?
- You know the Facebook & Google Ads platforms inside & out
- You're obsessed with digging into numbers & analyzing data to find answers & optimize your workflow & drive creative insights across the business
- Your favorite part of your job is testing & learning & you use these insights to drive your work forward
- You're familiar with the entire lifecycle of a customer & understand that our relationship does not stop with a purchase
- You have the ability to put yourself in the shoes (mindset) of different types of consumers, especially those who are not as much like you on the surface
- You really like research & are not afraid to build a plan to get the answers you need, especially when the they are not easily found on Google or in an existing resource
- You don't like it when people don't pull their weight & take great pride in your work, knowing that you put your best effort in & weren't afraid to ask for help when needed
- You love learning new things & diving into the latest features to figure out if they have potential to contribute to the goals that matter the most.
- 3+ years experience with 2 or more years experience managing a sizeable paid advertising budget ($50,000 or more per month) & creating effective, impactful paid marketing strategies
- Experience with lifecycle management, such as email & SMS
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal & communication skills. Not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Comfort & confidence with working remotely until we are back in the office
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited Stix products
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Equity options
- A team committed to making health more accessible