ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatergoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix Group (TTG) is seeking a results-driven, highly organized, & data-savvy Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Social to manage our Paid Social programs across the TodayTix Group portfolio of owned properties, primarily TodayTix & LondonTheatre.co.uk. Based in either our London office or NYC headquarters, you will play a critical role in developing the overall strategy for one of our core marketing channels, & lead paid social campaigns from tactical execution, optimization to reporting. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, data-driven, & has experience in direct response customer acquisition & performance marketing.
- Own & develop a cohesive, full-funnel & results-oriented paid social strategy across different properties, primarily on Facebook/Instagram.
- Develop & execute on campaign launches across our core markets, monitor & optimize paid social platforms to hit targets for core KPIs.
- Identify new opportunities for paid social strategy & stay on top of new optimization & creative trends. Recommend new platforms, tactics & strategies in the paid social space.
- Partner with regional stakeholders on the Theatre team to translate supply-side opportunities & challenges into tactical media plans.
- Collaborate with the Creative & Comms team to conceptualize, execute, & optimize creative & ad copy.
- Create all reporting for paid social media campaigns, inclusive of actionable insights on target audiences & creative performance. Dive into the data to detect patterns & uncover insights to further inform our strategy.
- Own the budget & pacing for paid social channels to ensure success based on company goals.
- 4+ years of performance marketing experience with a focus on directly managing paid social campaigns (direct-to-consumer/e-commerce preferred).
- Deep understanding of the Facebook platform; full knowledge of all bidding, targeting & optimization capabilities; up-to-date with best practices & the latest tactics.
- Track record of driving sales/revenue while positively impacting CAC efficiency
- Well-versed in web analytics, app tracking & strong ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Exceptional data analytics skills; ability to draw conclusions from data & form actionable insights.
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication & relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, & work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work at the strategic level (generating bold & innovative ideas for growth) & at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating & optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data & solving problems).
- Experience or exposure to running campaigns on other paid social platforms (i.e. TikTok, Snapchat, etc.) a plus
- Photoshop & video editing skills a plus.
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.