They say sitting is the new smoking. Were here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to build a healthier & more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet visionary: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
In Spain we have over 1,400 partner gyms on our platform & a corporate client base that is growing all the time. Reporting to our B2B Director,your role will be to attend meetings, set up by the Business Development Exec team & yourself, build tailored approaches & lead negotiations to sign new corporate clients.
At Gympass we are passionate about empowering people to take control of their fitness & defeating inactivity. As a business we are clear with our goals, dedicated as a team to making them happen, & celebrating when we do! Gympass is meritocratic organisation, meaning, high-achievers get rewarded, whether that be financially, with progression, or one of the many new opportunities as we grow.
What really holds us together is that we praise a collaborative working environment, were people are trusted to deliver but given the support to do so... In a relaxed yet professional environment, with no dress code. Our office includes coffee on tap, table tennis, a slide & is completely open plan to support collaboration amongst our teams. We don't believe in hierarchy & recognise that we need each other to achieve great things.
Reporting to the B2B Senior Director you will:
- Be responsible for developing Gympass portfolio of indirect partners.
- Continually seek & take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at external/industry forums
- Contribute to an organization culture in which performance & values matter.
- Understand Gympass global strategy & use this knowledge cross-functionally to help increase Gympass value to its clients.
- Provide professional leadership & coordination of the operations. Develop general & specific sales & marketing plans & campaigns.
- Follow very closely the implementation of plans, programs, & campaigns. Ensure the achievement of the agreed targets, taking the necessary corrective actions when there are negative deviations to the planned results & targets.
- Facilitating & leading key meetings with clients across a broad scope, encompassing introductions, commercial agreements, planning, & projects. Ensuring clarity & accuracy of information flowing to & from the supplier & the subsequent communications to the client base.
- Establishing & managing key partnerships, driving local operations, customer service, etc.
- Help find opportunities & potential threats for the Spanish market. Promote Gympass & building visibility & awareness within the market.
- Driving & improving sales revenue & delivering profitable growth by promoting the growing capabilities of our offerings in Iberia.
- Develop plans.
- Ideally 6 years'+ experience in a management consultancy, B2B sales in a start-up or large corporate
- Strong Bachelors degree
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, ability to navigate complex corporate structures
- Exceptional presentations skills & comfortable facing off to senior-level executives at multi-national clients
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Good analytical ability & understanding of RoI would be advantageous
- Ability to use Salesforce & Tableau would be advantageous
- Join an outstanding team culture, working together to help the business achieve its goals & living the Gympass values.
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth & career development in a people focused organisation.
- Competitive salary & attractive commission structure that rewards results
- Gympass membership, allowing you access to our network of excellent gym partners!