The Internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives... except for the Internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
That's where Dashlane comes in, with a digital identity app to bridge the gap between security & convenience. Our patented zero-knowledge architecture ensures your personal details are securely stored & managed, & our autofill features save the average customer 50 hours per year they'd otherwise spend on internet drudgery. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
So, are you passionate about products & their ability to delight customers? Are you equally expert in solving customer, business & technology puzzles? Do you have a proven track record of success working in the B2B SasS space? Would you enjoy working with a highly collaborative & passionate group of people with a large & growing global customer base? If so, then we have the career opportunity for you, as Director, B2B Product Management at Dashlane.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience, & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions & empowered over 12 million customers in 180 countries to manage & secure their digital identities. Our company has reached a crucial inflection point, on the back of our $110M Series D & the evolving global discourse around our relationship with the technology we use every day.
You will be based in New York, NY.
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead Dashlanes B2B product strategy, & be responsible for translating feature requests, business strategy, & market opportunities into highly customer-focused requirements.
- Develop & own the B2B product backlog for multiple teams. Maintain a clear ranking of priorities for the development team to effectively plan & deliver against. Communicate roadmap & release schedules to stakeholders, executive leadership, & the company at large, where appropriate.
- Be a tireless advocate for B2B customers & their distinct needs (e.g., IT administrator, economic buyer, end-user).
- Own every aspect of experiences being launched by defining & reviewing key performance metrics, aggregating user feedback & reporting performance to a broad group of stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Design, Engineering, Finance, & Ops to execute in a way that maximizes the companys overarching strategies & approach.
- Drive the development of market insights, competitive analysis, audience opportunity by analyzing trends by customer segment to strengthen current market position & identify potential opportunities.
- Deliver value in-market on an ongoing & iterative basis using the lean agile practices & methodology.
- Build, manage, & scale a team of product managers.
- 9+ years of experience in product management or analogous function/discipline
- Experience working in B2B SaaS
We're Also Looking For:
- Experience working alongside or directly for executives or equivalent senior leadership
- A fundamental understanding of consumer desktop & mobile apps
- An ability to adapt to new & potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies
- A willingness to work alone or with a team when necessary
- Highly organized
Diversity at Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris, headquartered in New York, & having recently opened an office in Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.