10 Week Paid Summer Internship - Start Date June 7th 2021 - Candidate must be located in the New York City or LA metropolitan area
What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
Were seeking an intern to join the Brand Marketing team in our New York or LA office.
The Brand Marketing Intern will assist the Creative Studio team in conceptualizing & producing SoundCloud Brand experiences through disruptive creative, design & messaging.
- Collaborate with SoundCloud Creative Studio on ideation & execution of marketing campaigns & product launches
- Design & manage internal resource repository including decks, one-sheets, icons, photo library, & templates
- Gain design experience working in the music & tech space
- Strong work ethic & a passion for design, the music industry, & start-ups
- Portfolio that includes digital, print, & video design samples
- Strong understanding of digital advertising & best practices
- Exceptional design skills including layout, typography, product, photo retouching, illustration, & ad optimization
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite & other design tools
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational & communication skills
- Willingness to work in an extremely collaborative environment
Diversity at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform & global community where anyone can create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, & strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.