Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
Optimizely has recently launched a new Developer focused product called Full Stack to enable Developers & Product teams to experiment & safely release features anywhere in their application stack. The Developer Experience Engineering team builds SDKs & other services & applications for the Full Stack that powers hundreds of millions of unique user experiences such as onboarding flows, search algorithms, & pricing tests that go beyond A/B testing. Products that we work on include A/B Experimentation, Feature Experiment, & Feature Rollouts (aka Feature Flagging).
This is one of the fastest growing products in Optimizely's portfolio, & your contribution & impact will help us dominate the market! You will be integral in helping us build solutions that will allow our customers to scale their level of experimentation & feature flagging to the likes of Netflix & Amazon, running 1000s of tests or feature flags simultaneously across many different teams & organizations.
- You'll be working with the Product & Engineering team to identify & contribute major features & enhancements to the Full Stack product, with a focus on the Developer Experience.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to define consistent & clear interfaces, abstractions & implementations of critical features.
- Own & deliver product features end-to-end from writing clear technical design docs to full Go-To-Market support such as technical enablement trainings & robust developer documentation.
- This is a developer focused product, so you'll work closely with our Developer Evangelist to identify ways to incorporate feedback from developers & make it more successful!
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications & web APIs with a focus on backend languages such as Java, Golang, Node.
- 2+ years of experience with cloud platforms such as AWS.
- Strong emphasis on automated testing practices.
- Experience with microservices & distributed systems are a huge plus!
- Even more bonus points for experience running A/B tests and/or feature flagging as part of your day-to-day work.
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance & bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks & benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.