They say sitting is the new smoking. Were here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery tech marketplace that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities.
The company is backed by some of the world biggest VC funds.
With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel for the German market to join our European legal team, based in Munich!
- Serving as a trusted advisor & providing responsive legal advice to further the company's business & protect the company's interests for the German Market.
- Drafting & negotiating a variety of commercial agreements.
- Identifying & mitigating risks & causes of the main legal contingencies or exposures.
- Following procedures for contract management, organization, & documentation.
- Adopting preventive measures to avoid legal contingencies & disputes in all areas of law.
The qualifications required for this position are:
- Law Degree & license to practice law.
- Experience with B2B contracts & general in-house legal experience, tech/startup experience preferred.
- Native level of German+ fluency in English.
- Strong verbal & written skills, in both German & English languages, with the ability to explain complex, challenging issues in a clear manner to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Solid judgment & business acumen, particularly in determining significance of legal issues in the context of business goals, assessing risks/benefits & providing business & legal solutions.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated & efficient.
- Strong organizational skills to work independently & prioritize & manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Able to work accurately with an appropriate sense of urgency & function effectively & efficiently in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including diplomacy & flexibility.