FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
This is a position on DRAFTs marketing team. Were a small team within FanDuel Group trying to make daily fantasy sports more accessible to a broader audience. This role will have exposure to teams across all of FanDuel Group. Youll be involved in every facet of marketing & have authority to make impactful decisions that will reach millions of sports fans all across the country. Given that were a small team, youll have to be comfortable with learning quickly & managing multiple projects at a time. This role will report directly to Director of Marketing of DRAFT.
What you'll do
- Assist in executing DRAFTs marketing & CRM initiatives
- Aide in driving spend across various digital channels such as Facebook & Twitter
- Work with the design team to come up with visually compelling, & creative, campaigns
- Manage external partners to ensure theyre upholding DRAFTs brand standards & meeting expectations
- Lead on the delivery of external marketing & product launch campaigns
- Track progress in weekly reports across various metrics
- Use data to provide insights & suggest new opportunities for growth
Who were looking for
- Passionate about marketing & design.
- Experience executing marketing campaigns
- Familiar with ad serving platforms, such as Facebook & Twitter
- A data-driven approach when making decisions
- Organized individual that can wear multiple hats & juggle more than one project at a time
- Willingness to experiment, make mistakes & adapt in a fast-paced environment
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- 100% coverage of health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel Group means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.