As Group Product Manager for Growth Platforms, you will define the future of our core billing platform that power the subscription experiences for product portfolio enabling more than a billion dollars in revenue. To effectively lead the Store team, you will be focused on crafting core platform capabilities that power our revenue growth. You will be responsible for setting direction, driving the multi-year strategy for the platform, working with key stakeholders, & assessing business impact. You will also be hiring, managing & growing junior & senior PMs who work on specific feature areas.
You will have significant strategic impact & will be uniquely positioned & empowered to make a huge impact on the value Dropbox can provide to all types of users. The team is dedicated to making subscription experiences simple & yet delightful, core to our ethos.
- You will drive Dropboxs multi-year strategy for billing, spearheading key initiatives & driving cross-functional alignment & progress
- You will grow & support a hardworking team of PMs who take pride in building high-quality high-impact products, embody Dropboxs values, & have fun together
- You will collaborate with engineering, business development & analytics teams to ship new, impactful payment features that accelerate our revenue growth efforts
- You will be a champion of Dropboxs users. Deeply understand, document, analyze, & synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, & detailed specifications
- You will partner with marketing & PR to share the impact of the teams work with the world
- 7+ years of experience building great software, including responsibilities driving prioritization, tradeoffs, & timelines.
- Proven leadership managing & growing a team of PM direct reports, including performance management. Experience with formal review cycles is a nice to have.
- Ability to define long-term business strategy, & drive impact on short-term product goals
- Deep understanding of customer needs, & strong motivation to tackle their problems
- Demonstrated technical proficiency & effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, & communication; ability to achieve clarity & drive focus in complex & dynamic contexts
Benefits & Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends & family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology & other relevant professional topics)