At Squarespace, our platform empowers millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories & create an impactful, design-forward, & easy-to-manage online presence.
We are currently looking for BI Managers to align with the following functions:
- Customer Operations, where you will design & execute qualitative & quantitative research studies that build upon our foundational understanding of the Customer Operations ecosystem & unlock actionable insights that move our business forward.
- Support the Business Operations process, keeping the team focused on data driven deliverables as they pertain to business goals
- Provide insights & own reporting, data validation, & presenting data in a format that allows the team & management to make strategic decisions
- Mentor & help set strategy for a team of analysts; lead the hiring & development of the team to impact business decisions & achieve our goals
- Search, validate, & maintain data to develop reports & scorecards aligned to business needs & ongoing team initiatives
- Proactively identify problems through quantitative & qualitative data analysis & help support the functional team youre apart of in developing solutions
- Collaborate with our Data Scientists & partner cross-functionally across the business to ensure consistent achievement of our operational plan & growth goals
- 7+ years experience in a Business Operations, Analytics, or relevant data driven support roles, 3+ years experience managing a team
- Advanced Excel/google sheets skills including pivots, vlookups, ability to build complex formulas
- Mastery of SQL & experience with BI reporting (i.e. Chart.io, Looker) & databases (dimensional & relational), including data ingestion. Python knowledge preferred
- Ability to transform data into a digestible & presentable story
- Confidence & expertise in communicating effectively with a wide-range of audiences
- Strong ability to devise data-driven solutions to business problems
- Ability to drive impact by thoughtfully tackling open-ended problems
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.