We are a group of passionate individuals working towards making TouchBistro the #1 global POS product. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of, get in touch!
As the Financial Analyst, you will work closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis team to develop & manage SaaS reporting & budgeting to provide insight into the strategic decision making process. You will be responsible for tracking, analyzing & assisting in the development of metrics & KPIs for SaaS & financial reporting throughout the organization, & support the development of the Corporate Reporting dashboard for the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to assist in strategic decision making.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to review, enhance & implement processes to enable various internal reporting systems to integrate & report on consolidated data
- Document data flow of KPIs within various systems through workflows & diagrams
- Produce error-free financial reports/dashboards for budget to actual variances & highlight trends against KPIs on a monthly basis
- Act as a liaison between Finance & other departments by conducting sessions to gather financial & operational information for budget planning & analysis
- Interpret & evaluate research data to develop integrated business analysis & projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Recommend & document process controls & procedures
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues & assist the Director of Finance with any financial analysis assigned
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, computer science, or finance
- 1+ year(s) experience working with SaaS metrics & operational data
- Advanced MS Excel Skills (Vlookup, PIVOT, IF functions) & SQL experience
- Preferred Experience with NetSuite, SalesForce, & Zuora
- Preferred Experience working with cross-functional departments Sales/Marketing/Customer Success/Customer Service/Development
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
Were venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world & are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, & payment industries.
Were global & growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide & has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London & headquarters in Toronto. Were a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business & help them succeed through our products & services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.