HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So, if youre keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About the job:
You will join our talented & driven Operations team. You will be reporting into Natasha, our Supply Chain Manager. This is the perfect role for someone to develop their career in supply chain operations.
What you will be doing:
- Category ownership of our inbound supply chain operations to ensure our ingredients arrive in full & on time.
- Building & owning relationships with our external suppliers to ensure our high standards are consistently met.
- Identifying issues & thinking on your feet to reduce impact to our end to end operation & more importantly our customers.
- Measuring, analysing & reporting on supplier performance.
- Executing the weekly ordering & forecasting processes.
- Ensuring timely & accurate information is shared to internal stakeholders working closely with Procurement, Planning, Technical & Production teams to deliver the best customer experience.
- Project delivery of key initiatives to continually improve the performance & efficiency of our supply chain.
Who you are:
- You are incredibly resilient & operate well under pressure.
- You find solutions to resolve problems with minimal impact to internal & external stakeholders.
- Youre a self-starter.
- Youre not afraid to challenge the status-quo with new ideas.
- Youre hungry to learn new things every day! (Being always hungry in the literal sense also helps but not a must!)
- Your Excel skills are pretty strong, too.
- FMCG background is a plus.
- However, most importantly you want to kick start you career at HelloFresh & are passionate about food & about what we do here!
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks & events for you to enjoy!
Level & progression:
A Coordinator works at a junior level, running operational tasks & supporting on initiatives, working closely with their manager.
From there, you can progress to an Executive level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Working hours: 4-week rota, occasional weekend days
Location: London with visits to our production sites in Banbury & Nuneaton
Start date: ASAP
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited to speak with a Supply Chain manager & member of the team.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.