About the right team member:
Youre not afraid to cold call someone or strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether its crafting a rockin pitch deck, putting together a win-win proposal or hitting the road to explore a new market!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness partners. You will be identifying potential studios to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform & network & building long-lasting relationships with studio owners, managers & staff in creative & fun ways!
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Research, prospect & sell new studio & gym partners on to the platform in new & existing markets to help expand the ClassPass geographic footprint
- Utilise online & offline resources & tools to develop & maintain your own pipeline in SalesForce
- Drive the full sales cycle through making/sending introductory calls & emails, assessing & building the relationship & closing the deal
- Customise partnership proposals according to the needs & interests of the prospect & ClassPass
- Develop creative, fun, & innovative ways in which you connect & build out your relationships with potential partners & share across the team
- Achieve & consistently exceed monthly target goals
- Handle multiple projects outside of your pipeline while maintaining daily KPIs & metrics (calls, emails, pitches, deals won, etc)
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in English & French
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards & top performance
- Highly organised individual with ability to prioritise & attention to detail
- A genuine curiosity about people & local businesses & the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- A team player & comfortable with an ever-changing fast, startup environment
- Resilience & an ability to overcome objections & obstacles with an openness to feedback, & dedication to consistent self improvement
- Positive & inventive attitude & a drive to win with friendly competition
- Technical experience in computer programmes such as CRM systems (SalesForce), Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Must be eligible to work in the Paris
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.