Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
As Simons part time TA Coordinator, you will play a vital role across the organization, with a focus on our recruiting function. Successful candidates will have strong service mentality, outstanding communication skills, a positive attitude, be process driven, & have a keen attention to detail.
What Youll Do
- Handle, balance & coordinate a high volume of interview requests while staying organized & scheduling in a timely manner
- Coordinate candidate travel as needed
- Revise interview plans
- Maintain job postings internally/externally
- Source for low - mid level positions to ensure full pipeline as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with heavy calendaring (Google Calendar & GoodTime experience is a plus)- proficiency with an ATS system (Greenhouse experience a plus)
- Outstanding problem-solving skills & time management skills
- Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously & effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail & organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pleasant, upbeat & professional demeanor
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.