Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Provide Design & Development direction to the leadership & development team to meet the business requirements
Implement innovative, enterprise-class solutions to resolve technical or business problems
Formulate & drive new initiatives within OVN Product development
Formulate high-level designs based on business requirements provided by OVN Business Analysts in conjunction with the architecture team.
- Assist the Global Network Product & the Network Processing Architecture & Consulting group to develop & refine Visa's product offerings on the Authorizations & Clearing & Settlement platforms.
- Lead scrum teams & assist product owners in the creation & continual refinement of product backlogs for OVN.
Provide business, architectural & technical direction to Scrum teams.
Work with the leads to ensure that developers follow the coding standards & software development life cycle.
Responsible for leading & actively contributing to design & code review sessions to ensure the quality of work delivered in accordance with development standards.
Create technical training material & deliver presentations to development staff & other OVN stakeholders.
Host frequent information-sharing forums with Visa staff members of varying levels of understanding including non-technical audiences.
- Establish a working relationship with other groups across the organization to apply appropriate tools & technology choices to meet business requirements.
- Ensure on-schedule delivery of high-quality products that meets technical, business & operational requirements.
- Clearly communicate to management on the status of projects or other issues.
- Evangelize best practices within the department.
- Bring industry perspectives & solutions on technical issues into product development.
- Participates in project retrospectives. Actively identifies pain points & proposes realistic workable improvements.
- Acts as a thought leader & challenges the existing thinking where appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline is required
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with at least 6 years of experience in Electronic payment systems
- Well versed in & have a detailed understanding of the payment card industry
- Hands on experience on Golang, Kafka, Casandra technologies are preferred
- Self-motivated, fast learner, with good understanding of related advanced/new technology. Keep up with the technology development in the related areas in the industry, which could be leveraged to enhance current architectures & build durable new ones.
- Ability to take ownership of open ended & highly complex problems & drive them to completion
- Ability to take a multifaceted approach to design (e.g.,understands applications from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low level technical view)
- Experience with structured analysis, object-oriented analysis & distributed systems and/or client server
- Ability to work effectively on multiple concurrent assignments with both technical & business staff
- Flexibility, self-motivated, high work standards, attention to detail, ability to perform as a leader of a team
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Ability to adjust communication style & content based on the audience
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.