About the company:
EasyKnock is a real estate technology startup disrupting the finance & real estate industries. By changing how homeownership is approached, we can help the millions of Americans trying to access their home equity. Where lenders see numbers, we see people. Our first product, Sell & Stay, is a sale-leaseback with an option to repurchase. We are the first company in the United States offering such a revolutionary & flexible program that puts consumers first. Weve invented something so simple & yet so powerful youll wonder why no one came up with it before. Closing our Series A, we are poised to expand to new markets, channels & programs!
What you'll be doing:
- Be the voice of our users & customers.
- Collect user/customer insights, develop feature lists, & prioritize sprint backlogs.
- Work closely with our Behavioral Science team to identify & execute user/customer research projects.
- Own the roadmap for our website, apps & landing pages.
- Drive user experience improvements through A/B testing & content personalization.
- Collaborate with engineering to create the best solutions for our users/customers.
Whom we are looking for:
- 4-6 years experience as a product manager for a consumer facing product.
- Experience in mobile interaction design.
- Strong & informed opinions about experience design, agile methodologies & scalable UI development.
- Experience with customer research & usability testing.
- Experience with web analytics tools & A/B testing.
- Experience working with on-site & remote engineering teams.
- A self starter, you have a hands on attitude & outcome focused mindset.
- A collaborator who genuinely enjoys team work & helping others shine.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive & perform in ambiguity.
- Previous experience in early stage startups is a plus.
- Previous experience in an online media or online retail based industry is a plus.
What you'll receive:
- Competitive salary (base/bonus)
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing & well funded company in the financial technology industry
- Full benefits that begin on day one
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are super-bright, creative, talented, & passionate
About the opportunity:
EasyKnock is a venture backed property technology startup that is growing quickly. Your work will have a meaningful impact on the business. You'll be working on a cutting edge product that has the potential to help homeowners throughout the country.