Today, CLEAR is well-known as a leader in digital & biometric identification, reducing friction for our members wherever an ID check is needed. Were looking for an experienced Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of products which will go beyond just ID & enable our members to leverage the power of a networked digital identity. As a Software Engineer at CLEAR, you will participate in the design, implementation, testing, & deployment of applications to build & enhance our platform- one that interconnects dozens of attributes & qualifications while keeping member privacy & security at the core.
What You Will Do:
- Advance our capabilities across a wide array of industries & domains & gain hands-on experience with privacy, security, data modeling & architecture
- Develop & deliver code across the full stack, driving engineering excellence by adhering to best practices in testing, documentation & observability
- Partner with product & other stakeholders to uncover requirements, to innovate, & to solve complex problems
- Have a strong sense of ownership, contributing to architectural decision-making & striving for continuous improvement in technology & processes at CLEAR
What You Have:
- 3+ years of experience, ideally with NodeJS/Typescript-based frameworks
- Working with cloud-based application development, & be comfortable with at least a few of:
- Cloud services providers like AWS
- Containerization technologies like Docker & Kubernetes
- Collaboration, integration, & deployment tools like Github, Argo, & Jenkins
- Working in, & familiar with, agile development environments
- Articulating technical concepts to a mixed audience of technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Collaborating over competing & mentoring less experienced members of the team
- Curiosity about technology, believe in constant learning, & ability to be autonomous to figure out what's important
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, & collaboration skills
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $150,000-185,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.