The Head of Marketing for Japan is responsible for creating & executing programs that drive pipeline supporting Databricks entry & growth in Japan region. This individual will have a demonstrable track record of partnering with business stakeholders building a brand & business from start-up phase & scaling beyond US$30M in revenue in 5 years.
- Deliver & exceed country metrics for qualified leads, opportunities & revenue
- Improve funnel metrics from MQL to opportunity, opportunity to closed won
- Build, create & deliver Unified Analytics category metric; including press mentions, organic website traffic, keyword search.
- Develop compelling marketing tactics that successfully engage target segments & accounts; from Databricks events, community programs, integrated campaigns, trade shows & partner marketing programs.
- Track marketing metric, including program effectiveness & business impact
- Collaborate & forge strong communications & partnerships with business & sales stakeholders
- Proven, graduated track record in high growth, technology or SaaS startups
- 10 to 15 years relevant Japan field marketing & leadership experience;
- Strong understanding of funnel metrics & levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads & accelerating opportunity & pipeline velocity
- Strong understanding of end-to-end campaign development, execution, & measurement
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (e.g Marketo) & ability to navigate Salesforce to pull reports on specific campaigns & understand the status of leads in the funnel
- Excellent analytical & quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights & translate these into actionable change
- Strong project management & communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, & drive alignment & execution across groups
- Able to perform under pressure, prioritize & deliver results in a demanding & fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking & innovation