Glossier is a people-powered beauty ecosystem, founded on the fact that beauty isnt made in a boardroom, but happens when the individual is celebrated. We believe in providing unique experiences not only to our consumers, but to our employees as well, & for that reason are looking to hire an HR Business Partner to support our dynamic & rapidly growing global employee base. We are looking for someone that is excited by the opportunity to design scalable programs from the ground up, & to build & grow a world-class organization. The HRBP will work closely with a variety of departments to design & execute a people strategy that supports Glossiers customer-first approach to beauty & business expansion. This includes creating hiring strategies & tactics, developing retail HR processes & policies, & supporting leaders as they build & manage their teams.
6 Month Expectations:
- Promote a culture of feedback & open communication.
- Proactively shape talent priorities to align to our long-term business strategy & evolving needs.
- Takes initiative to proactively address & represent the needs of employees to the People & Executive team.
- Partner with business leaders to develop & execute against client groups people strategy (ie development & implementation of Action Plan post-pulse survey results analysis).
- Work alongside with our People Operations team to roll out quarterly/annual HR programs (e.g. performance reviews, employee surveys, comp planning).
- Lead & manage employee relations cases, ensuring managers are offered practical advice & guidance in-line with current legislation.
- Partner with Employee Experience team on onboarding & offboarding processes, as well as other initiatives.
- Build & manage processes & solutions for each departments specific operational needs including policies, reporting, time tracking & record keeping.
- Partner with our recruiting team to develop hiring & interviewing processes.
- Partner with the Legal team to be compliant with employment regulations.
12+ Month Expectations:
- Diagnose & define the programs & support needed to optimize employee performance including recognition & rewards programs.
- Deliver a spectrum of strategic & tactical HR support & programs which are aligned with Glossiers business initiatives.
- Adapt & implement people programs & processes including annual resource planning, organizational design, talent development, recruiting, onboarding, performance management, & change management efforts.
Our Ideal Candidate..
- Is inclusive, curious, devoted to the customer, courageous, & discerning
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment, is flexible in response to changing employee needs, & maintains professionalism & composure
- Has experience in supporting remote and/or international teams
- Has a confident & creative approach to HR & thrives on the challenge of providing pragmatic HR advice, guidance, conflict management & coaching to a variety of stakeholders
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.