TheSalesOperations Analyst position is a crucial role in thesalesorganization at Domo. TheSalesOperations Analyst will play a key role in analyzingsales/pipeline trends & developing robust insight to drivesalesproductivity. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data & make sound business recommendations. This individual will develop intuitive & reliable dashboards using tools such asSalesforce, & Microsoft Excel. The right candidate must be a collaborative problem-solver, who not only understands the data, but also the broader business vision surrounding them. Thesalesoperations Analyst will work with leaders across the company from marketing, product management & finance to develop, implement & drive critical systems that may include lead-to opportunity or quote-to-cash. To be successful, thesalesoperations Analyst must be able to communicate effectively with both the fieldsalesteam in order to collect feedback on process difficulties & ensure correct usage of tools as well as thesalesmanagement team to provide critical information & address roadblocks.
- Work closely with Marketing,Salesand Finance to define & improve our lead-to-bookings process.
- Conduct analyses to gain deeper insights into our business & help senior management understand how to scale our business.
- Strategize & manage the development ofsalessystems, policies & procedures.
- Communicate key process information, deadlines, task definition, etc. to groups within thesalesorganization.
- Lead projects & initiatives focused on improving productivity & simplifying processes throughout thesalesorganization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve overall operations process.
- Continuously research & remain knowledgeable of industry trends & competition.
- Improve data infrastructure.
- 5+ years of solidsalessalesoperations experience.
- Experienced with presentations to senior executives insales, finance and/or operations.
- Strong communication skills & management presence.
- Ability to manage programs & processes globally.
- Superior problem-solving skills. Must be able to accurately compile & synthesize both quantitative & qualitative data.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Must have strong analytics & spreadsheet skills (Excel).
- Must have experience with CRM systems andsalesopsprocesses.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to re-engineer operations processes & teams.