PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, & retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find & choose a practice, & become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practices online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, & keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment one of the best, according to Great Place to Work
What you will work on here at Patient Pop:
- Implementing ECS & Serverless core microservices
- Orchestrating customer onboarding across core products
- Synchronizing data between multiple systems
- Optimizing sales & customer service processes
- Improving testing strategies to adapt to new Microservices architecture
- Implementing an intelligent content scraper to speedup & improve customer onboarding experience
Our tech stack:
- Language: Node.js, ES6
- Infrastructure: AWS
- Database: Postgres, Dynamo
- Events: Kinesis, SQS, SNS
- Service: ECS, Lambda, Fargate
- Other: StepFunction
Skills that will help you be successful in this role:
- 7+ years experience as a software engineer
- Experience with Node.js, Python, or Java using frameworks like Spring or Django
- Experience with event-driven technologies (Kafka, kinesis, SQS, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with relational (MySQL, Postgres) & nonrelational (Redis, Dynamo, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Hbase)
- Experience with Microservices & scalable object-oriented RESTFUL web services
- Must have an understanding of distributed design patterns using cloud-based systems including AWS
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development (TDD) & Agile environments
- Team-oriented & collaborative, capacity to mentor junior team members
- Leadership ability, excellent written & verbal English skills.
- Reverse engineering experience is a plus
- Youre curious, love to learn & to dig into new technologies, & can pick them up quickly
- You demonstrate strong technical architecture & platform engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms.
- Youre a go-getter & seek ownership of projects with the demonstrated ability to deliver results.
- You love working with some of the best world class engineers, product managers & architects.
- You strive to excel, innovate & take pride in your work
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Dog friendly
- Weekly catered lunches
- And many more perks!
TheNo. 14 on's list of fastest-growing health companies across the U.S., & No. 10 on the list of top Los Angeles companies is coming to Toronto!