WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar is the first fashion accessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishing itself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection & style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBar has since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, & multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success. The Companys original guiding mission still rings true today fashion should be fun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is looking for two temporary Designers to help create & design competitive product that supports our companys strategic & financial objectives. Ideal candidates have a strong understanding of the market landscape, are creative problem solvers, & have a demonstrated ability to identify & translate trends with a unique perspective.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Research materials, colors, & trends for each delivery
- Sketch & prepare technical specifications for brand appropriate & trend right product
- Collaborate closely with our Product Development team on R&D for new capabilities
- Bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail & efficiency while working under tight deadlines & on multiple projects simultaneously
- Adhere to project schedules & effectively report progress to meet deadlines
- Temporary Designers will be evaluated at 30 days & a determination for an offer of permanent employment or the end of your assignment will be made.
- Position will be remote
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 3+ years of design experience
- Bachelors Degree in Jewelry Design, Design, Fine Art, or related degree preferred
- Proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail
- Strong technical drawing abilities
*All candidates MUST submit a link or attachment including any relevant design work and/or a portfolio