We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents & investors to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm & marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us & build the nation's largest & most trusted platform for selling real estate!
All Summer Internship opportunities include a competitive salary, amazing company culture, & are based in downtown San Francisco.
Internship with the Product Design team
HomeLight is seeking a Design Intern to join HomeLights product & engineering team to help elevate the brand experience through visual communications online & offline. You will be working with our product designers to provide support on several projects within engineering & growth. Responsibilities include conceptualizing/iterating on user interfaces, landing pages, internal communications & training tools.
What Youll Do
- Explore & conceptualize visual design solutions through a variety of channels
- Support the design of UX flows & UIs for web products internal & external
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to execute designs
- Create high/low-fidelity wireframes, layouts & graphics consistent with our brand
- An online portfolio demonstrating your passion for design
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma or equivalent UI design software
- Strong communication skills & experience conveying visual concepts
- Background or knowledge in User Centered Design
- HTML, CSS, & JS knowledge or experience is a plus