- As a part of the Content Platform Team you will own Translation Services & youll be responsible for the development of automated translation delivery workflows, including NPD, maintenance & improvements of translation tooling & infrastructure.
- You will be working with translation tooling, APIs, Machine Translation models & Text Generating Scripts.
- Ensure that the team delivers a high operational impact & the most meaningful results for the business: the most impactful stories, improvements, features, & products within the teams scope.
- Translate business goals & user needs into roadmap & small step approach product development stories & tasks.
- Gather product improvement requirements, validate them with data & convert them into user stories.
- Be able to manage & maintain good relationships with multiple internal & external stakeholders. Own communication around rollouts, improvements & critical issues.
- Contribute to the roadmap creation & run sprint planning.
- Work with the team to translate user needs into development requirements that drive impact for the business.
- Be responsible for facilitating the ideation, post-mortem, prioritization, backlog, stakeholder feedback loop processes for team.
- Guide new features & services from inception to launch while keeping internal stakeholders always informed on the WHY & WHAT the team is working on.
- Measure & report the teams progress & impact to the business in an open & effective way
- Be able to scope operational implications & propose solutions to any potential roadblocks, if needed initiate procedural changes that can reduce waste & operational inbound
- At least 3 years of proven experience in a product support role such as Topic Specialist, Product Operations Specialist or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience in working on developing translation tooling , content infrastructure, APIs & 3rd party tooling integrations.
- Experience with Translation Management Systems & knowledge of the trends in translation software.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, & influencing skills.
- Phenomenal teammate with a bottom-up ideation process.
- Ability to see the big picture, without losing sight of the product details.
- An analytical orientation & strong problem-solving skills proven by the ability to structure issues & analyze alternative solutions.