At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. Were improving the worlds economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count.
The vision of our Sales, Marketing, & Partnerships team is to drive long-term revenue with small businesses by creating meaningful & value-added engagement at every touchpoint, developing the foundation for an ongoing business relationship.
The Associate Referral Agentrole presents an exciting opportunity to start your career at OnDeck. This unique position is suited for a bright junior agent excited by the prospect of joining a fast-growing team within OnDeck. By helping businesses that OnDeck could not fund internally to find financing with one of our lending partners, you will learn about our products, become an industry expert, & help identify market trends that will directly impact the direction of our business.
Working in a small & entrepreneurial team, you will be a direct point of contact for our applicants & our internal sales teams, & establish relationships with our cross-functional teams & external partners. This is a great position to start your career or shift your current career towards one that is sales & business development.
As an Associate Referral Agent at OnDeck, you will:
- Communicate with (by phone & email) OnDeck business financing applicants
- Submit and/or transfer business owners to our trusted lending partners that make sense for them
- Act resourcefully & in an innovative way to solve problems & complete tasks
- Analyze business profiles (including bank statements) for partner matching possibilities
- Synthesizing new insights & reporting to management on customer relationships, pipeline, & new business opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with OnDeck sales, marketing, & business development teams to continually innovate on our processes
- Collaborate with external lending partners to optimize processes & enhance our relationships
Qualifications for success:
- Loves small businesses
- 1-2 years of telephone sales or customer service experience
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Demonstrates consistency in output, results, & process
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Understands internal & external stakeholders
- High-energy, relationship-focused
- A desire to grow professionally & a drive to succeed
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing & thriving enterprises. Since 2007, weve issued over $10 billion in capital.
OnDeck believes that every team member plays an important role in our companys success. Thats why we strive to provide you & your family with a competitive & comprehensive benefits program with a variety of options & opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance & Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crains New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune & Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! Peoples Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crains New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes Americas Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive & diverse workforce,OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDecks employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**