VICE is looking for dynamic contributors to grow its user acquisition team. Content ecosystems are always-changing, & at VICE, youll play a key role in our next big leap in audience & user growth.
This is a unique opportunity to drive growth at a premier global media brands, consumers, working on content & brands that immediately reach millions of people every day. If youre a quantitative & creative problem solver excited to unlock major audience growth, then wed love to meet you.
- Lead paid social & affiliate marketing channel strategy & launch large scale, breakthrough campaigns across VICE properties.
- Build an industry-leading optimization capability to maximize audience acquisition at efficient ROAS.
- Implement channel best practices
- Identify optimization opportunities using data
- Architect ambitious test plans across targeting, creative, platform, publishers, landing page, a network of sites & social properties, etc.
- Lead from the front & coach in-house social media managers.
- Determine KPIs, establish reporting, manage & own channel performance
- Provide thought leadership on attribution & channel incrementality for your channels
- Manage large marketing budgets & ensure we are allocating spend optimally across channels & marketing funnel
- Work cross-functionally with marketing stakeholders.
- 4+ years of experience in managing & optimizing paid digital acquisition/DR channels
- 3+ years of experience in managing paid social marketing strategy & operations
- Experience running in-house marketing strategy & hands-on campaign execution & operations
- Analytical experience in conducting own analysis on channel performance, identifying optimization opportunities & using data to inform business decisions & experience in Excel
- Communication experience
- Experience working with large budgets (7 figures)
- Have launched marketing campaigns in international markets (in addition to US)
- Experience with Basic/Intermediate SQL
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application & selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create & maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion & diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion & diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers & viewers, & our company culture. We treat all applicants & employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity & expression, marital status & partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking & sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
- Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements & essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list & instead are meant to describe the general nature & level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes & is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.