WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job & internship opportunities, receive advice, & get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUps platform to reach, recruit & engage with the new generation of early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
As WayUps part-time contract manager, youll be responsible for coordinating all client contract matters. Youll work closely with members of the executive team regarding customer contracts acting both as a legal advisor & business partner.
- Manage all of the Companys client related contracts helping make business decisions with proper legal acumen.
- Identify, monitor & assist in managing legal risks to the Company as they pertain to doing business with a wide range of businesses vary in degrees of complexity.
- Perform other duties & contribute to additional initiatives/projects, as deemed appropriate by the Companys management team.
- Create multiple layers of protection to avoid forced litigation & nuisance lawsuits.
- Half-days 5 days-a-week.
- Minimum 4-6 years of contract management experience required.
- Significant emphasis on ethics & integrity.
- Have a proven track record of contract management in a business setting.
- In-depth understanding of the impact of legal issues on an early-stage business.
- Ability to develop legal strategy & objectives.
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process & consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents & perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex & gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation & related medical conditions), gender identity & gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military & veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, & any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics).