Were looking for a Campus Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team & support Appian's University Recruiting program. Youll not only manage the full-lifecycle recruiting process for university candidates, but youll also own & maintain close relationships with university departments, career centers, student groups, & department faculty alike. With University Talent Acquisition being a cornerstone of Appians talent acquisition strategy, you will be a prominent contributor in shaping the companys culture, & our ability to innovate.
Appian provides a software development platform that combines intelligent automation & enterprise low-code development to rapidly deliver powerful business applications. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk & compliance.
Youre someone who:
- Seeks to attract talented, successful, & diverse students from top universities; a demonstrated affinity for working closely with students at all levels of their academic careers
- Thrives best while working in a fast-paced, high-performing team environment
- Develops & executes diversity sourcing strategies & mutually beneficial partnerships
- Possesses the ability to manage a myriad of activities which include, but are not limited to: candidate pipelining & relationship-building, event staffing & scheduling, high-volume interview scheduling, maintenance of job postings, progress-to-goal, etc.
- Understands how to use relevant data management systems (applicant tracking systems) as well as presentation-building software (Google Slides, Powerpoint, Canva, etc)
- Loves planning & executing creative events (to help build our brand with partner universities & programs)
- Is comfortable with delivering presentations, or participating in public speaking engagements
- Effectively partners with hiring managers & stakeholders to understand ever-evolving business needs & assess position goals & requirements
- Might have a secondary interest in marketing (events, digital, social media, & print)
Youre required to have:
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant professional experience, preferably in higher education, student affairs, or university talent acquisition
- Bachelors degree or higher educational degree
- Outstanding ability to cultivate relationships, particularly with university students & internal senior leadership
- Demonstrated experience with both collaborative & autonomous work environments
- Outstanding professionalism & flexibility in a fast-paced, high growth environment
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.