Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a Global VP New Logo Sales to lead the charge in helping as many new businesses build a better workplace. This is a crucial role to the long-term success of our mission, & working with the Chief Sales Officer, you will be tasked with evolving our sales team globally as we move through our next period of growth. This is not any normal sales leadership role! We are a true culture first business, so you will have to always be thinking in a Culture First, Equitable mindset, as we grow the team & continue to bring Culture Amp to the world.
- Be an inspiring leader to our growing team of 40+ new business Sales reps globally (US, EMEA, APAC)
- Actively contribute to our global sales strategy
- Partner with our leadership team to create reliable & scalable sales processes that can take us through our next period of growth
- Coach the team of Sales leaders to help grow & amplify their teams
- Identify, attract & onboard a new generation of #culturefirst sales reps
- A track record of developing & executing on a new logo Sales strategy that has grown revenue in a segment by over 50%
- And through this have managed a large team of Sales reps to over achieve on their goals regularly, either globally, or across segment (SB/MM/ENT)
- Either an understanding or experience of selling to HR & People leadership teams
- A personal track record of success in new logo sales & a love for coaching other people to replicate that success
- A motivational & uplifting leader, someone who is so much more than a manager & have a knack for getting the best out of people
- Truly empathetic, & understand the necessity for empathy to build fantastic sales people
- Collaborative with experience of working across teams & geographies to achieve your goals
- Genuine, with a desire to help people, make the world a better place & bring this in to your sales work
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp