About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the worlds leading companies build, design, staff, & manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts & top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices & deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices & create an environment that inspires their teams best work. Empowering others & building diverse & inclusive teams are core to Managed by Qs mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, & enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, & Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, & want to spread opportunity within your community, wed love to meet you.
About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional sales leader to manage a group of 6-8 Sales Development Representatives. You will be a critical leader in the sales organization, & a key part of ensuring Qs ongoing growth & success. Your ultimate goal will be to coach & train an elite sales team, who consistently exceed their numbers.
- You are a positive, natural leader who leads from the front, & inspires others
- You love coaching. It comes naturally to you & you instinctively know how to make people better at their jobs.
- Sales is in your DNA. You might be managing teams now but if you werent, youd be picking up the phone to close deals.
- You take chances & know that experimentation is the first form of innovation.
- You are process oriented & comfortable using metrics to influence decision making & strategy.
- You are highly intelligent, articulate, & persuasive
- Utilize your sales expertise to inspire & lead your team of 6-8 SDRs to consistently hit above their goals & develop great salespeople into rockstars.
- Leverage top-of-the-funnel activity data to inform your performance management strategy, ensuring that every Sales Development Representative is doing enough to overachieve.
- Provide detailed & hands-on coaching to your team, including participation in weekly call sessions to hone raw sales skills, one-on-ones to strategize on new prospects & tackle high-level performance metrics, & roleplays to enforce effective messaging through the cold call & pitch.
- Innovate new ways to top-of-the-funnel improvement to the business, including iteration on our current sales process, creating contests to motivate & inspire the team & initiatives to pitch & sell new services to clients.
- Leverage SFDC data, dashboarding, & reporting to monitor & drive performance.
- Develop the team of Sales Development Representatives & assist them through Qs career ladder, ensuring they become top performing Account Executives.
- Deliver regular feedback with the intent to improve your team & the understanding that all feedback is a gift aimed at developing individuals.
- Further develop Qs sales culture of hard work, positive energy, & intellectual curiosity.
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience, including at least two years as a manager. Preference given to SaaS sales experience.
- Experience leading a high-growth team of closers with a track recording of crushing goal.
- Track record of using metrics & data to optimize sales process & performance
- Experience with proven models for coaching & development a sales team
- Bachelor's degree
- Great energy, passion, enthusiasm, & intelligence
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, & highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, & continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness & inclusion initiatives, & host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, & monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.