The Ampush design team is looking for a passionate & creative UI/UX designer who will be responsible for conceptualizing & executing creative solutions for our clients.
As a Junior UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience to ensure customer satisfaction & loyalty. Projects will be spread across responsive web, mobile, & interactive prototyping. To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills & be proficient in design software such as Sketch & Adobe CS.
If youre an empathetic designer who has a user-first design approach, a killer portfolio, & highly developed eye for visual design, we want you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively to design simple, yet elegant customer experiences
- Create high-fidelity mockups for responsive web experiences across desktop & mobile
- Rapidly prototype in InVision or other tools of choice
- Follow style + brand guidelines on fonts, colors, & images
- Work with marketing analysts to deliver assets as requested
- Interfacing directly with clients to brainstorm & create new designs to test & drive value
Experience & Qualifications
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a UI/UX design role
- An online portfolio with examples of responsive web design work
- Experience designing & implementing UIs across desktop + mobile
- Good time-management & organizational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills to collaborate with designers & non-designers alike
- Deliberate design process
- Proficient in design tools like Sketch, Adobe CS, & InVision
- Degree in design or other related field
- Experience in user testing
- Distill data into meaningful insights to inform the direction in your designs
- Video editing
- An understanding of HTML & CSS
*This position is contract to hire & not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition & is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an equal opportunity employer.