This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Interchange & Pricing Analyst
Adyen is looking for an Interchange & Pricing Analyst to join our APAC Partnerships team in Singapore. This role will be focusing on cases from Adyen's biggest & most important merchants. In addition to working for these high-profile merchants, the Interchange & Pricing Analyst will also turn these activities into starting points for new business opportunities within the company. Hence the role will be at the forefront of sales & business development apart from supporting flawless operations.
What youll do
- Business Insight: Formulate relevant questions based on business demands.
- Data Management & Analysis: Identify the necessary data required to address questions, extract the required data, & perform analysis.
- RFI & RFP Support: Develop the best possible pricing models for our merchants & educate & support sales & account management. Help our merchants understand & optimize the cost & revenue impacts of interchange & scheme fees.
- Storytelling: Turn your findings into effective communication & concise, actionable advice by connecting the data to a story.
Who you are
- Academically trained in preferably a quantitative field such as Econometrics, Statistics, or a technical major.
- Excellent analytical & modeling skills, with proficiency in data analysis languages such as R, Python, & database SQL.
- Culturally aware, enthusiastic & collaborative within an international & multicultural organization internally (including Amsterdam based teams) & with the merchants externally.
- Able to approach complex problems in a structured manner, while converting the solution into a compelling & actionable story for internal or external stakeholders.
- Fluent in conversational & written English on a professional level.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!