Company Description|Job Description
Guardant Health is a pioneer in non-invasive cancer diagnostics & the first company tocommercialize a comprehensive genomic liquid biopsy. Our proprietary digital sequencing technology is transforming cancer treatment by providing an accurate & precise picture of the individual genomic alterations that cause tumors to grow, change, & develop resistance to treatment. We have combined decades of scientific research, advances in laboratory technology, & our breakthrough innovation in liquid biopsy to create new tests that have already handled tens of thousands of samples. We believe our tests can accelerate new drug development & improve the lives of all patients fighting cancer. Our current products are just the beginning of what we hope to accomplish & new uses of our platform are emerging.
We succeed best by coordinating our creative talents & energies to achieve results far beyond what any single individual could accomplish. We seek very talented people who want to be part of our fantastic team.
The Senior ERP Functional Specialist/ Manager is a hands-on role, responsible for Oracle ERP Cloud Order to Cash, Plan to Make, Quality. Domain knowledge of manufacturing operations, quality & management systems, plus a strong customer focus, are required for success in this role. This position reports to the Director of Business Information Systems.
In this role you will be
- Driving comprehensive solutions to address complex business needs of Order to Cash, Plan to Make, Quality process work-streams
- Providing hands on solution & functional expertise on Oracle ERP Cloud modules (Order Management, Supply Chain Manufacturing, Planning, Quality etc.)
- Delivering projects by authoring/reviewing Business Solution Design, functional design, Application configuration using SDLC & Agile methodologies.
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of regulatory & security requirements & to support compliance
- Supporting & constantly improve manufacturing operation, planning & quality systems landscape
The successful candidate will have a strong background in business applications related to manufacturing operations & management reporting in a global corporation. They will also have consistently demonstrated business process & technical leadership partnering with internal teams as well as key external IT & business partners.
Very strong background in manufacturing operations business processes:
- 10+ years' experience in information technology, with at least 5+ years of experience leading manufacturing operations & management reporting related solutions in a global company or in a consulting role
- Must have 8+ years experience implementing medium/large scale Oracle ERP Order Management, Supply Chain Manufacturing, Planning, Quality modules
- Strong business process acumen specific to Order to Cash, complex revenue models, Plan to Make, Quality processes with a passion for enhancing user experience & adoption
- Ability to translate user requirements into business solutions
- Global implementation & configuration experience with Oracle ERP Cloud
- International experience is a plus
- Life sciences Industry experience is a plus
- BS in Computer Science or Information Systems
- APICS CPIM certified is a plus
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Local candidates preferred