Poppin is looking for an ambitious & motivated Sales Operations Coordinator to join our team in NYC. As the Sales Operations Coordinator you will ensure that the needs of our Sales Ops team are addressed in a professional manner while providing both analytical & administrative support to our B2B sellers. This person will become an expert on our portfolio of products while being a go-to member of the team.
- Create & manage data reports & requests for B2B team through Poppins CRM
- Assist in managing account distribution & rules of engagement among the B2B Sales team
- Ensure timely & accurate distribution of inbound tickets
- Manage swatch/sample orders & requests
- Create & document processes to build upon library of resources for institutional knowledge
- Thoroughly learn about Poppins products, mission, & business model
- Support the Director of Business Development with administrative & sales operations tasks
- Execute on initiatives + special projects as directed by the Sr. Manager of Sales Operations
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in an operations or business analyst role
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree preferred
- A genuine interest in progressive sales operations career
- Excellent spoken & written communication
- Strong time management, multi-tasking & prioritization skills
- Strong data analytic skills
- High attention to detail to ensure data integrity within our CRM
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with focus on excel
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing, high energy sales environment
- Embody the Poppin brand & core values with customers & coworkers
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C. & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.