Shutterstock is looking for a passionate Intellectual Property Compliance Administrator to maintain & protect Shutterstocks intellectual property portfolio. Our ideal candidate is an analytical, solutions-oriented innovator, eager to drive marketplace integrity at the exciting intersection of technology & intellectual property.
- Prepare IP filings & manage trademark, patent & copyright dockets
- Manage & liaise with outside counsel as necessary related to IP prosecution & enforcement matters
- Investigate intellectual property & compliance issues (including infringement, license misuse & piracy claims)
- Draft & legal documents, including responses to subpoenas, intellectual property rights confirmation letters, & other pre-litigation/litigation matters
- Promote awareness of intellectual property issues by creating policies & educational materials
- Assist in contract tracking & management
- Assist with budget, oversight of external expenses & preparation of status reports in relation to Shutterstocks intellectual property portfolio & related legal actions
- 2+ years of experience with trademark docketing required
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce preferred
- Notary Public license and/or knowledge of foreign authentication process a plus
- Demonstrated interest & background in creating & maintaining legal processes preferred
- Highly organized & detail-oriented with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Bilingual or multilingual a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V