As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa's Products & Solutions is a global client facing organization that sets Visa's product design & public innovation agenda, co-develops products & solutions by securing commercial partnerships with industry leading brands & New Payment Enablers, & promotes hands on incubation & rapid prototyping to demonstrate the science of the possible for clients & partners.
As the Subject Matter Expert, The Executive of B2B Payments in Mexico supports the business relationship with Key VBSs partners (Banks, FinTech's, PACs & other technology enablers). This position coordinates & support the product management & expansion activities in Mexico, collaborating with our Clients & partners as well as with Business Development, Marketing & Operations teams to bring innovative business solutions that will help expand Visa's leadership in the market.
The Products Executive of B2B Payments in Mexico brings a deep passion for the Commercial segment as well as technology & payments, a futuristic view, ability to understand & assemble trends in their respective industries & deep understanding of SME payments landscape, guides the growth for SME & LMM portfolios providing a consultative approach on managing the product life cycle.
The Product Executive of B2B Payments in Mexico will support VBS Mexicos team in executing the strategy of New Payment flows in the country (e.g. B2B Payables, Electronic Invoicing) & will also serve as an internal sponsor to work alongside cross functional teams in order to achieve market goals.
The individual will work with various partners within the group as well as broadly within Visa to execute on his/her deliverables.
He/she will work with minimal guidance in a fast paced, ambiguous work environment, & will have the ability to independently translate high-level guidance into detailed deliverables. He/she will demonstrate good interpersonal skills & executive presence.
- Responsible for defining/supporting & developing Commercial strategy & tactics to expand Visa's leadership in Mexico.
- Subject Matter Expert accelerating commercialization activities in the commercial segment
- Responsible for developing & implementing effective product management strategies & spearheading implementation & expansion of new & existing solutions.
- Spearhead the expansion of digital B2B payment solutions in the market.
- Identify & partner with leading solutions in the market to enhance the value we provide to our Client's & partners in Mexico. With guidance, manage outreach to select companies in fintech's to drive collaboration/engagement
- Actively monitor developments in payments & commerce; develop opinions/ideas on their implications for Visa & Innovation
- Over 3 years of experience on Small Business Banking solutions and/or Corporate/Commercial Banking and/or business & commercial payment from the banking perspective or from the enterprise perspective
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Management or Industrial Engineering
- Over 3 years in the B2B payments space (invoice processing, electronic invoicing, supply-chain financing, cash management, procurement, treasury, financial operations, etc.)
- Experience in project management, working in project-driven environments & matrix reporting
- Excellent communication skills at different levels (speech adaptability according to audience)
- Persuasive & negotiation abilities
- Highly competent in operational processes
- Experience evaluating a technology landscape, preferably within payments & commerce
- Ideally product management or consulting/investment banking role
- Passion for technology, futuristic view & intellectually curious
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law