Field Marketing Manager
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market & define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box Japan is looking for a Japan field Marketing Manager to drive marketing campaign strategy & executions in Japan market. Box is growing fast. Real fast. Our mission is to power how the world works together. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together.The marketing team is playing a big role for growing our business.
In this role, you will focus on driving the lead generation programs as a main role by conducting integratedmarketing campaign actives (offline & online) working with other team members. This role will work with sales teams & strategic partners, internal/external stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Demand generation: plan & execute demand generation and lead progression events, seminars, and other marketing programs. Give prospects awareness & turn them to MQL to generate marketing sourced leads and progress them to pipelines with the stakeholders that is not only marketing but other departments.
- Drive an integrated campaign for the demand generation by yourself & work with the team.
- Understanding the marketing funnel or AISAS.
- Working with Digital/Inbound marketing & Product marketing to drive the programs & to accelerate marketing sourced pipelines.
- Branding (Thought Leadership): looking for speaking, sponsoring, & any other opportunities, to support building Box's positioning inCloud Contents Management market. The opportunities include trade show, third party event,partnerevent, & any other opportunities.
- We expect you to manage a field marketing team early on in your career.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 10+ yearsinmarketing
- Experience in a management position.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Candidates need to have logical thinking, analytic view & take data-oriented approach.
- Team-work oriented & a positive, self-starter and generate own tasks
- Innovative thinker and having hospitality.
- Must have the experience in a high-tech, fast-paced environment.
- Experience using FSA & Marketing Automation (SFDC and HubSpot, Marketo, etc.) is required.
- Experience of people management & coaching is required.
- Experience in digital marketing is plus.
- Experience of driving community is plus.
- Experience withpartner marketing (ISV & channel) and channel business is plus.
- Written & spoken fluency in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.