At Mack Weldon, were reinventing men's basics with premium fabrics, smart design, & simple shopping. We started with underwear & socks, pieces that could make our customers more comfortable every day. In seven years, weve greatly expanded our product offering, customer base, & teamand were just getting started.
Were a group of apparel veterans, digital marketers, creatives, engineers, & customer service experts working together in the name of comfort. And were looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, & creative problem-solvers to join us. If that sounds like you keep reading.
Mack Weldon is looking for a Senior Manager of Customer Experience manager who will roll up their sleeves & lead the team from inside the trenches. As a key member of the team you will help craft the companys customer success strategies, collaborating with other leaders to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences. Our ideal candidate is analytical, strategic, empathetic, influential, & passionate about removing blockers to create a seamless customer experience. If youre looking for a role in a high-growth environment & assisting in creating structure & providing valuable input please apply!
What Youll Do Every Day
- Act as the operational representative for business teams to understand customer needs & partner in key process or policy changes
- Own end-to-end thinking from both the customer & business perspective & position solutions with consideration for impact on all business operations
- Use strong leadership, influence, & communication skills to grow & manage the internal customer experience team as well as to align with all levels of the organization internal & external.
- Think strategically & analytically with exceptional execution & problem solving capabilities.
- Hire, onboard, train, & motivate the customer experience team.
- Partner with product, operations, merchandising, retail & retention teams to maintain excellent product knowledge, troubleshoot customer facing issues, & collaborate for continued improvement.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop & execute the future customer experience roadmap
- Report & analyze performance metrics to track & identify areas of improvement in service levels & staffing.
- Maintain & develop best practices & content for customer success
- Communicate effectively with internal & external management to share new policies, maximize retention, & understand customer needs
- Recommend & project manage cx software implementations
What Will Set You Up For Success
- BA/BS degree
- 5 + years in customer service or closely related field. Minimum of 2 years of management experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong strategic & analytical thinker with the ability to balance needs of multiple stakeholders & prioritize as necessary
- Warm, friendly, patient, empathetic, conscientious, adaptable & enjoys working on a team.
- Eager to learn & take on new & varied responsibilities.
- Can build robust CX processes & procedures. Understands what it takes to grow a process & team from 5 to 100.
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented
- Experience with software such as Zendesk, Gladly, Happy Returns, Looker, & Shopify
- A flexible schedule & a no task is too small attitude customers have all kinds of questions, at all times of the day. Quick, fun answers are often appreciated especially if they thoroughly resolve their issue or answer a question.
- Able to execute on todays challenges while maintaining a forward thinking mindset about where well be in six months, a year & several years from now.
- Data-driven & goal-oriented, you measure success both quantitatively & qualitatively, & understand the importance of both
What Makes Us Special
- We give a shit! - We care. Were slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Mack Weldon & our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems - You wont find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem, if we can get our hands on it first.
- We wont sacrifice the future for a quick win - We wait for the second marshmallow.
- Its all about the people! - Relationships over transactions.
- World-class insurance Top of the line health insurance paid for by Mack Weldon
- Open vacation policy Unlimited vacation & sick days to use as needed
- Competitive salary Compensation includes a competitive salary & employee stock options
- Great location Right in the heart of Manhattan with easy access to 14 different subway lines
- Free Mack Weldon Gear Free new product launches & year-round employee discount code
- Office Snacks & Drinks Fully stocked office fridge & pantry with free lunch on Fridays
- Thursday Happy Hour Beer fridge, wine rack, liquor cabinet, & a spread of tasty treats