Appians information security department is growing & seeking a lead analyst to drive projects to impact within our Trust team. This individual will work in a dynamic environment & be exposed to modern cloud technologies & security frameworks, & become an expert in our global security control environment.
About the Job:
- Security control oversight & framework management
- Plan, coordinate, & execute internal & external security reviews, audits, & control evaluations, interacting with many teams throughout the organization
- Complete information security related continuous monitoring activities, including monitoring for continued compliance with internal security controls, policies, regulations, & laws
- Coordinate incident reporting & investigation processes including quality control of the investigation process
- Work directly with operations, engineering, & security teams to identify & manage risk associated with both on premise & cloud based systems
- Work directly with customers, regulators, & auditors to communicate controls & processes
- Evaluate vendors security programs
- Serve as a lead for information security projects operating in parallel
- 7+ years experience in Information Technology (IT) / Information Security related field
- Strong understanding & background of security frameworks & regulations such as ISO 27001, SOC, FedRAMP, PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST, etc.
- Ability to evaluate environments against technical requirements to identify gaps or risk
- Bachelors or Master's degree in related field of study
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, or Azure Cloud
Appian makes building complex software simple. Weve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the worlds toughest business problems. Its exciting & challenging work with exciting & fulfilling rewards. It takes the right personis that you?
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.