Sales Operations Associate
The Revenue Operations Associate functions as the operational support to the Sales Segment Managers & sales teams across the globe with a primary focus on the Fintech Sales & Partner Ecosystems teams. The Revenue Operations Associate manages the tactical elements of sales reporting including sales forecasting, analytics, planning support & territory design, channel/partner processes, KPI - dashboards, customer contracts & proposals, SFDC enablement, sales onboarding, & major departmental initiatives.
The Revenue Operations Associate will partner with sales executive management team to support the sales strategy, growth & continuous process improvement. Overarching goal is to drive increased capacity for sales. A successful candidate is professional, detail oriented, a multi-tasker & has a jack of all trades” approach.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Sales Process: Implementing, & monitoring systems infrastructure to enhance & support the operation of R3's sales force, including sales reporting, sales analysis, & sales force alignment. Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement & works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality & prioritize opportunities for improvement.
· Reporting & Forecasting: Improve & communicate forecast accuracy by developing dashboards & metrics to monitor productivity & revenue performance. Own the quality, accuracy, & timeliness of standard reporting, developing efficiencies where possible.
· Systems: Primary team lead in gathering & defining business requirements associated with operational/business processes in SFDC & other relevant business systems that are part of the sales tech stack; Partner with internal teams to surface SFDC & other technical needs to support the sales organization as ongoing business needs evolve.
o Respond to support requests from Sales & document requirements for escalation for smaller Salesforce changes that may include picklist updates, additional fields, additional functionality & manage testing & roll-out lead change management process to ensure a smooth transition, develop communication & training for major Salesforce changes
o Serve as subject matter expert on new & existing SFDC functionality that rolls out as result of key projects
· Coordinating sales activities, including, but not limited to:
· Customer Contracts & Proposal review, template development & maintenance
· Support the onboarding efforts for new Sales & Partner ecosystem team members.
· Supports the management of key sales business systems (SFDC, Outreach, Seismic, LinkedIn)
· Yearly updates in CRM system based on new sales territory alignments & sales targets
· Update & maintain Sales Resources with reports, pricing, & internal documents
· Liaison to other internal orgs
· Provide guidance to other departments on territory, account & opportunity ownership
· Works with Sales managers & internal organizations to deliver content to regularly scheduled staff meetings & company meetings
· Works with Sales Managers & other company experts to set agendas, schedule presenters, & execute departmental training
· Assists with project-based work when necessary & as defined by Head of Global Revenue Operations
Experience: 3+ years of experience in sales/revenue operations position(s) in a corporate or star-up (Tech company) setting.
Experience with Clari a plus not essential
Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
Expert knowledge & frequent use of excel spreadsheets
Understanding of sales processes & methodologies, territory design.
Problem-solver & creative thinking skills
Experience optimizing the sales process
Strong relationship, consultation, & interpersonal skills
Experience in high-tech software & services environment
General knowledge of operational practices & procedures.
Detail oriented & ability to work independently & on multiple projects simultaneously.
Good analytical, planning, time management, decision making & organizational skills.
Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
Excellent verbal & written communication & interpersonal skills.
Preferred knowledge of financial services industry & enterprise B2B software sales experience