ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton Studios New York operates 365 days a year to deliver both a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content & world class boutique fitness offerings to our members. We are looking for passionate, customer service driven individuals to ensure an exceptional experience throughout the entire member journey at our studios. A successful candidate will be driven by developing relationships & creating memorable moments. This is a great opportunity for motivated, hard-working, self-starter.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to members, prospective members, & guests.
- Handle all pre-arrival arrangements, including but not limited to nearby hotel accommodations, parking garages, & directions.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises & the nearby venues & businesses to make the most suitable recommendations.
- Act as a point of reference for members who need assistance throughout the studio, attend to their needs, guide them in the correct direction or direct them to the correct person.
- Handle member advance booking for notable classes (Birthdays, milestones, anniversaries, ect.)
- Pull reports of members traveling to studios celebrating milestones through zingfit & looker.
- Partner with Member Experience, Front Desk & Stagehands for any milestones, first timers, high profile guests to prepare gift bags & studio swag.
- Walk members through our class types offered, instructors, class packages, promotions or upcoming events finding them the best in-studio experience.
- Provide tours for new members, VIPs, High Profile guests as well as all scheduled tours in-studio.
- Responsible for Drift Chat communication & transferring member requests to the correct departments as needed.
- Respond to members & requests specific to concierge through Zendesk
- Appropriately address member feedback in person, via phone, drift chat or email with a professional & friendly demeanor.
- Assist with any member-organized meetups in NYC studios that help keep them engaged with strong sense of delight, relationships & community.
- Help create surprise & delights for members with before, during & post member visits with the help of fellow studio departments.
- Think creatively about ways to enhance the Peloton experience for our members every day in-studio & solve problems, share ideas & implement.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in customer service/hospitality industry
- Concierge experience & fitness experience is a plus
- High school diploma/GED required or equivalent work experience
- Reliable, professional, computer literate, energetic, & friendly
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Must have excellent communication skills & strong time management skills
- Must have outstanding customer service & problem-solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- As this is a customer facing retail position, you will be required to work on your feet for up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation. Physical essential functions of the job also require that all employees are able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning & late evening weekdays, adapting to meet the needs of the business
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.