Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
Our Sales Support Engineer will work closely with client services, engineering, & sales during the acquisition phase of new customers. This role focuses heavily on defining customer requirements & addressing technical questions that arise throughout the sales process & assisting sale staff in demo creation/presentation.
- Be a key & active participant in online client Demos
- Articulate Revel technology & engineering updates to both business & technical users
- Manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor & advocate for Revel products & services
- Work interdepartmentally with the engineering & sales to craft product value propositions
- Identify & resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions
- Effectively prioritize & escalate customer issues as required
- Develop a basic understanding of the competitive market landscape & identify key areas of competitive difference in assigned areas
- Answer technical questions from clients regarding Revel technology, features & solutions
- Establish & maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with clients technical staff
- Prepare proposals & presentations for customer meetings in person & via phone, as needed
- Demonstrate Revel products & services to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions, & at field marketing events such as conferences & trade shows, as needed
- Bachelors degree required.
- Strong technical familiarity with SAAS, a plus if related to POS
- Experience in using POS in Retail, Hospitality is preferred
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, & 401K plan
- Office Happy Hours
- Quarterly & annual company outing
- Apple equipment