Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Advanced Technical Support Team (within Tradeshift's Support Organization)
We're the team that's on the ground, making sure all of our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, manage projects, architect & deliver technical implementations & are ready todo what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed.
We believe in empowerment & ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous but expected to be present in the interest of our users & the platform. The scope of the support team starts at the initial engagement of the product & extends through the life cycle of every account, & the challenges they will face.
Our Technical Support Engineers are core to Tradeshift's process & work closely with our customers, their suppliers, & cross-functionally throughout our organization to achieve success & win for our users. You will work side by side with some of the biggest brands in the world integrating their supplier networks acting as the primary point of communication. If you are looking for a role that is fast-paced & will challenge you to grow, this is a place for you to come.
What a day is like:
You will bridge the communication gap cross-functional within Tradeshift & do what is needed daily to keep our users alive & engaged. So you will:
- Focus to give our customers a great experience working with Tradeshift's products & people
- Drive the success of our users & keep them on track by familiarizing them with the Tradeshift platform, provide them with the best solutions & services to drive their success on Tradeshift
- Work across our global teams to test, debug, & coordinate mission-critical changes that are needed to ensure suppliers on the platform are successfully integrated
- Re-configure & extend end-to-end integration solutions based on pre-built detailed business process descriptions & technical capabilities.
- Continuously find ways to improve & streamline our services provided & the user experience
You're perfect for this role if you:
Are a person that excels atcommunication, having both presentation skills & highly refined interpersonal skills.
You also have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science; or 2+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS support or software integration
- Business level proficiency in written & verbal English & French
- Strong prioritization & collaboration skills
- Experience with transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS as well as with use of APIs
- Experience with CSV, XML, EDI or any other type of document business standards
- At least basic working knowledge with MySQL (or similar) & JAVA, Groovy
- Highly data-driven mindset & a passion for analytics
- **German proficiency is a plus
Our Bucharest office is full of rebels - people who like to challenge the status quo. We're a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact & we enjoy the freedom & autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup, & agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career & professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with & learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday & Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly & relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations & more!