Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400 employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
You are a creative & curious individual with a deep level of experience partnering with employees & business leaders to drive individual & team success. You bring best practices in employee advocacy, allyship, career development & performance management to the teams you partner with every day. You are energized by stretch goals & rapid growth, & operate with a sense of urgency & personal accountability for getting things done. You are a sought after coach, mentor & sounding board on organizational design & difficult conversations. You are trusted & professional at all times, while motivating others to be their best.
- Create & facilitate specialized training sessions, group training, company training, etc. on a wide variety of power skills such as risk-taking, innovation, leading with influence, customer focus, etc.
- Design & lead programs tied to advancing company culture
- Serve as instructional designer on all leadership development & performance training content
- Optimize use of Lattice (our feedback & performance management system) & advance our culture of two-way feedback
- Operationalize career pathing, & ensures learning & experiences aligned to these paths are available & communicated to all employees
- Manage external L&D/TM partners, contracts, vendor relationships, etc.
- Keep employees & managers up to date with creative & frequent communications about L&D expectations & opportunities
- Interacts, influences & manages LMS & related vendor relationships
- Competently & confidentially interact with HR systems including core HR data, talent systems, etc.
- Track L&D related items (e.g. performance management forms, L&D class enrollment, Training invitations)
- Expertly create Microsoft Forms, Google Docs, etc.
- Highly proficient in Excel including macros, vlookups, etc.
- Experience with Bamboo HR, LinkedIn Learning, Lattice, and/or Tableau a plus
- Supports a variety of HR projects & initiatives
- 3+ years of hands-on learning & development delivery & experience
- Engaging & credible public speaker, trains with confidence & comes across as a subject matter expert, commands the virtual room
- Experience delivering pre-designed content
- Experience creating content from ideation to training delivery
- Experience creating learning assets (pre-work, post-work, one-pagers, manager guides, employee guides, gamification, etc.)
- Able & willing to deliver in-person content on an as-needed basis
- Certified in talent assessment(s) a plus (e.g. Hogan)
- Experienced with OKRs a plus
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, & efficient, with strong attention to detail & a high degree of accuracy
- Experience designing leadership development content, modules & experiences a plus
- Ability to think creatively & inspire innovation & impact
- Solutions oriented, creative, gets things done despite ambiguity