As the Program Manager, Content & Production, you will be responsible for managing & coordinating cross functional projects for our studio operations function, based out of London. This role will be fundamental as we evolve this function internationally. We are looking for a proactive, organized, team-player who will drive our major studio programs & projects forward.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within Content, Software, Product, Hardware, Marketing, Real Estate & Member Experience to build comprehensive program plans for product launch
- Help prioritize programs & projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, & interdependencies
- Coordinate & help come up with solutions to remove impediments & keep projects on track & within budget
- Wear multiple hats with a willingness to go beyond your own role
- Specify project constraints, & provide mitigation plan & explains its impact
- Help build consensus between teams & map dependencies
- 4 or more years experience with managing multiple projects through inception to delivery
- Has experience working with brick & mortar locations
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wide non-technical audience
- Able to foster & build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Strong analytical, problem solving & planning skills
- Experience with Confluence/Jira Software
- Experience managing product development
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, action-driven, & strong ownership
- London based role; willingness to travel & work with U.S. team
- International experience with U.S. based company
Founded in 2012, Peloton is aglobal interactive fitness platformthat brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, includingFast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50,Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well asTIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.